Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Just because a manipulated market has suggested a price for a physical asset like a precious metal, does not mean that is the true actual value of that physical asset.

On the flip side of that, a digital asset is exactly it's manipulated value.

Digital can and will always be manipulated, but physical only has the illusion of manipulation based on a bought-and-paid for rigged system established by [them].

Once that system goes byebye, the realistic value of gold and silver will be very apparent and will no longer be manipulated by corrupt markets.

reading between the lines...
buy gold, silver, land, other things that can be used to buy, sell and barter with.
crypto is not good investment.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

Although I've heard land/real esate will be revalued also, since they've OVER valued mortgages of course at their gain.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I'm OK with that.. in the end it'll still be mine πŸ˜€

(1) Show this thread