“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Twosday 4/4 > 8

4/4/2023 > 8/7 > 15

69 > 15

4958 > 422 > 44

6/29 Delta > 611 > 8

3:23 > 3:5 > 8

Surprise Witness….Where’s Hunter? 👀👀

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Man I'm grateful for anons like you who can figure this stuff out. Brilliant minds.
But you lost me after the first 3 lines! Which makes me even more grateful for your skills.
I see is one of the many drops that had multiple meanings, most of which have been red herrings almost every time. That's why Q kept saying these people are stupid.
So we All thought the entire drop had to do with Cassidy when in Truth, Cassidy was Our Plant.
After reading your post, I think you're right, the Surprise Witness will be For the Truth, which means our side!
Watching this play out reminds me of The Sting. You have to have a very highly specialized Team of people with various skills to pull off. You're all in.
What does a good movie have? Good actors. I have Stories! Seriously.

Sorry I missed your post earlier Olenna! A great movie always has you on the edge of your seat with plot twists right until the end! Would love to hear your stories….feel free to reach out anytime ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris David Bell, click on at the bottom under it