Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Can anyone share that they plan to make all vaccines MRNA? Iโ€™ve read this but canโ€™t find proof. Iโ€™m trying to stop my family from doing anymore animal vaccines but they are scared of sickness. Farmers are really hard to change. Ughhhhhhh!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Ali Beth to her Publication

I stopped giving my dogs vaccines, until I know which ones are safe. I give them Ivermectin for worms on a monthly basis. I will see what I can find.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

GRASS-fed is the way to go. I checked with S3Meats, in Kansas, from where I have purchased grass-fed, grass-finished (NO CORN because leaving it out means their herd hasn't seen a vet in five years). Here's what they replied to me this morning:

"We dont feed our cattle, they graze cover crops on our fields. If those rations are limited we will give them hay that is directly harvested from our other fields.

Thanks for asking."

Their fields are so pristine, I suggested they make honey, too, but it is a small, family-run enterprise. The father did the delivery and he knows exactly what's NOT in his cattle. Clean Operation, all the way.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Praying this doesn't come to fruition and whatever is being added via nefarious means is stopped. It's getting to be that you can't trust anything that you didn't grow or raise yourself. Infuriating.