Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

really?...really!!!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Better have eyes on Wisconsin. The corruption here is off the charts.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😊👍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Don't know of him but certainly hoping a good man that can not be bought.
I know there are still ppl on this planet that can not be compromised, I can just feel it.

Seeing the bots come out of the corners... thanks Doq.... making it way easy for koba et al.... almost like mil int here..... we got this! Boom!!

Once mil int...always mil int....just ask Adm Rogers...

We are about to FUCK THEM UP.....GLOBALLY....

Never FIXED 2020 Elections

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

We are working on global...takes time...the int crowd has got this...faith

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

We also track this site btw...aint me but mil int seems to be here...

(2) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

General Nakasone: Trump’s pick for NSA and Cyber Command and still in command today !!😁😎

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

C-SPAN March 30, 2023
"Gen. Paul Nakasone, who heads U.S. Cyber Command and the NSA, testified on cyber defense before a House Armed Services subcommittee. He was joined by fellow witness John Plumb, a cyber adviser to the Defense secretary. The two officials were asked about cyber threats from China and Russia, including the Chinese-based app TikTok, and if U.S. cyber defense is superior to those of its adversaries. According to Mr. Plumb, President Biden’s fiscal year 2024 budget request includes $13.5 billion for cyberspace activities and $7.4 billion for cyberspace operations."
https://www.c-span.org/video/?527067-1/senior-military-officials-testify-cyber-warfare

(2) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

I'm sure they learned quite a bit with all that information, and two years to mull through it and prepare.
ammo extraordinaire.
😂😂

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

yesh and 2 elections to gather the most intel on them

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Would this be blockchain tech?

So far, what good has it done us?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Prevented civil war.

(1) Show this thread