Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I am all about the truth but its taking way to long to remove a fraudulent government!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GO EXPLORING,

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

alot of us feel this way!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

European castles were built by individuals called serfs............ i.e. slaves.

The wealthy elite - have always been with us.

Who built the parthenon?

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MAN IS SO DUMBED DOWN TODAY WE ONLY BUILD BOXES

@vincentkennedy isn't that where Antifa showed up with their Nazi flags during trucker protests?? FF#40042517. .or so

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I had a martini there once . Best martini I’ve ever. Wonder if they make spicy margaritas!

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

CBC was there..

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Frontenac is only 2 hours away from my home.We go here every year during the Quebec Carnival...I will have to look closer next time I am there...It is quite beautiful but we only make it to the foyer where the drinks are served and cannot go beyond that point.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

The main thing hid today, is when the next and final reset begins. I suppose that info comes later on this slow roll disclosure show.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Totally 💯

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Welllll....
We can't ask the orphans because that was just before their time ...I think.
Hmnnnn.
Who knows?
🤔