Major security measures and fencing surrounding the Capitol building in DC 🤔

My guess is there is going to be a HUGE SURPRISE waiting behind that wall.

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

like stages for strang you lation

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response sunny ormsby to his Publication

I like your spelling 👍 smart

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Washington DC’s version of Gitmo?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Not Big enough! 😂😂

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

The timing
April Fool's
The New Year
Trump indicted
The world is ablaze
This looks like a grand stage for a Comeback! 🎉

(1) Show this thread

Or there just redoing it 🤷🏼‍♂️

In response America First to his Publication

Naw, they've already done that. This will be something unexpected and good I'll bet

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

POW Flag👍

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Isn't that always there?

(1) Show this thread

Look like stacked portable containment cells

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

I'd like to bring back the Stocks so we can throw rotten food at them first! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏 Prison 🙏

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

BOOM SHOCKALACKA

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

That's my guess. Perhaps gallows - hopefully.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

That's what I was thinking.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I don't think so, I think it's going to be for a grand celebration! I could be wrong but we'll soon find out.
Of course, the gallows could be a celebration too 😂

(2) Show this thread