Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

Frens, I really need continuing prayer.... we got some really bad news yesterday. Please pray for strength for me, healing for Alan.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Prayers for Alan๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

It's been a couple days, how is he doing?

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Awww, thank you for thinking of us!! God bless you! He has a PET scan tomorrow, and weโ€™ll get the final diagnosis on Tuesday, but they strongly suspect Lymphoma, which is what took his brother. He has enlarged lymph nodes all over, even around his spine. Iโ€™ve already researched, and ordered, a natural protocol, based on Aloe, which seems to work very well for Lymphoma!! So heโ€™ll do that too, and weโ€™re just waiting for the Med Beds!!! I hope they release them very soon๐Ÿ™ Thank you for your continued prayers! And for me too, as the stress has brought on a Mast Cell flare for me. Weโ€™re just a mess here LOL!! But we trust the Lord, and look at this as an opportunity for spiritual growth, and hopefully for a great testimony of supernatural healing!! Again, thank you!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Continued prayers for Alan and your family. Thank you for the beautiful update, "an opportunity for spiritual growth."

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it