Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy New Year Patriots!

Let’s go back to the Creator’s timeline.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

IN Chinese Classical Feng Shui the tortoise (or turtle) is one the most revered and sacred symbols. It represents wisdom, endurance and a long life.

In Classical Feng Shui, the black tortoise of the north is one of the four celestial animals, along with the white tiger to the east, the red phoenix in the south, and green dragon to the west. The four celestial animals, also known as the four emblems, are one of the foundational principles of Classical Feng Shui. They represent mythical and real animals that offer wisdom in how to be in harmony within the environment around it, and invite longevity for the inhabitants.

There is an auspicious constellation of divinatory symbols discovered on the shell of a tortoise that emerged from the Luo River. Feng Shui, as well as the I-Ching, the bagua (your picture with the numbers) and the Nine Star Ki (and the list goes on) are all ancient practices that are founded on these symbols said to be revealed on the back of a tortoise shell.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Beautiful info. Thanks.

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Awww.