Happy Friday...and New Year's Eve!

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

WHATUP ?! U hiding?
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Got yo SIX girl
Just wait til we get back to twit.
β™₯

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

lol
not hiding.
im on twit just not under a KR account. not sure why it's such a big deal. not trying to be deceptive. trying to get back there in a normal way.

I've always believed people should do what feels right for them regardless if we don't all agree. i support you in you doing what you feel like is best for you.
I hope we can respectfully agree to disagree about Shane. I'm not following him anymore. I've seen enough to make up my own mind- FOR ME.
I know you believe in him and you should do what feels right to you.
like with any subject / truth in this movement. only time will tell. Until then we just need to ride this out as best as possible together.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I know you believe it.
not trying to tell anyone what to think, believe or feel.
just stating how i feel.
thanks for accepting that.
no one is right or wrong until we are lol
and in the end i pray we all are told the truth.
we are all here for a reason and crossed paths for a reason.
I'm just trying to take it day by day doing the best I can with the best/truest intentions....until thee end.

If they're not talking shit about U then U ain't doing enough. πŸ’―
Soak it up girl. Don't worry about what blind people say. You know more than you let off. SAY IT! You got backup.

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it