Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Mean Greenies.

Lol

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

There are a few BAD apples (infiltrators) in the bunch!!! Follow your heart, listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Remember these social media platforms were originally created by evil for evil motives, such as social experiments, propaganda, targeting and gathering as much personal information on each human being as possible. The tables were turned by GOOD people and now the BAD are exposed. I question every day if I even want to continue being in the middle of AI fuckery... I made changes in my life so I don't have to be on the internet. I'm still here, because of God's direction for a few. There will come a day, a different direction takes place for my efforts from the Holy Spirit. Communicating within nature and fellowshipping in person is what God intended when creating us🙏🏻✨🕊💕🐝

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We most certainly can get along! We need one another. WWG1WGA, NO EXCEPTIONS!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

lol

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

We can but when you are dealing with evil it takes alot to turn the other cheek 😬😬. Good afternoon Kim 😊

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

for sure!
i was mainly talking about amongst ourselves.
GM Georgann.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

U can't reprogram the matrix if u worried about what other people who are trapped are thinking. Only the brave ones will finish.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

😄

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Can we - yes
KISS - Keep it simple stupid, 'let shit go', and don't feed the ego

Be aware and observe !

When we complicate things and go after the ego (including greed, envy, etc ... hell I'll throw in cognitive dissonance as well) is when the shit storm begin

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Perfect :)

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Caption:
Frog 1) Kek!
Frog 2) Keck!
Frog 1) No, it's Kek!
Frog 2) That's what I said: Keck!
Frog 1) No, it's Kek!!
Frog 2) THATS what I said: KECK!
Frog 1) NO ITS KEK!!!!!!!!!!
Moral of the story:
We have nothing to fight with eachother over. Lil differences of opinion only matter when we know MUCH more than we do now, cuz at that point if we're not on the same page, then...we are enemies for real. And to MY enemies in the days of Truth: ITS KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COVFEFE MUTHA' FUCKA'S!!!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

There are some that, no matter what you do, and no matter how wonderful, good, loving or Christ-like you are...there's just some people that will NOT like you or get along with you. Your light, your spirit, irritates their demons. Don’t be upset, and don’t be discouraged! This is normal and to be expected. Even our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was not liked by everyone. It’s okay! It's good for us to continue to make efforts to live at peace with others, and leave the rest to God. 🤍

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😂😂😂😂

:)

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

I have faith!

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Lolz.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😂

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

😄

😍

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Best way to say it.
Meantime, the ego thing still prominent.
We’ll get there. :)