#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trump in the near future.
"I Told you so!"

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

This will be me after 3 years of being called "The Crazy Lady" by family, friends, & co-workers!👇🏼

I feel your pain! I have shared what's going on with my neighbors and they think i'm nuts. I had to step away from my job in healthcare because of all the Scamdemic BS and vaccine they pushed. I'm so sick of all this BS!!! Add to this, I have two boys who just joined the military. I'm praying that Trump is their true CIC and comes back soon! Knowing what we know about the cabal using our troops for their evil agenda, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Trump doesn't return and our miltiary doesn't get this done soon! My kids trust my knowledge/opinions/advice.

In response Janice SureJan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JanetLove82 in this post can reply

In response Janet Love to her Publication

My son wanted to enlist when Obama was in office. I told him "Absolutely NOT!"
Today, I would say Yes! I do believe Trump is CIC, I also believe, in my 60 years here, it is a great time to finally be awake, alive, and witness what is about to incredibly unfold! In the meantime, I'll proudly be the "CrazyLasy" & keep what I've heard for 3 years as my last name "Sure, Jan!" 😂