Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

THIS is why I think this whole drama is a setup. EVERY time they do something to Trump it's just a boomerang.
White hats have planned this so it's a precedent. Dems cannot claim political bias later, when they did it first.

I'm pretty certain the D.A. knows this ends badly for him, but PERHAPS not as badly as if it would if he didn't co-operate. I.e. he's guilty of some heinous crime but gets lesser sentence because he co-operated with white hats.
Just my feeling.

Also I think Trump has to legitimately disappear while some "terrible event" habbens, so he can emerge later and fix it.

You are watching a movie

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

I am honestly hoping the Trump arrest is the 1st arrest. It will shock the world, we know he will get off because there was literally no crime committed and then the flood gates open with the sealed indictments. Fingers crossed everyone!!! WWG1WGA!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Oh I love that point of view! Okay then! 💥

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I am listening to Sees In Pixels live news breakdown show right now, just as I saw this post 🤣🥰

https://rumble.com/v2fi9la-the-breakdown-episode-348-thursday-news.html
The Breakdown Episode#348: Thursday News

(1) Show this thread