Dear GOD please bless and watch over President Trump, his family and his team. Please watch over Patriots around the world and their loved ones. Bless everyone who has been working so hard to share truth and awaken humanity. Heal those who need your healing. Comfort and provide for the homeless, the hungry, the lonely, and heal the hearts of those who feel hopeless during these days. Please GOD let us see an end to this madness . . . Deliver us all from evil and shine sunshine and love into our lives. AMEN. Guide us to do your will to make this world a better place. We love you GOD.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Amen and God bless America!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I stand in agreement🙏❤️🙏. In Jesus’ name AMEN AND AMEN🙏

🙏In Jesus Name Amen🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Beautiful!! Amen!🙏💘

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In Jesus Name, Amen.
Beautiful prayer thank you 🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Amen

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

So Be It 🙏 🙌🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

IJN 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

1 - 11 - 7 🦅

Lord hear our prayers 🙏