#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Music Is About To Stop 🎼/ Mind Over Matter 🧠/ Poetic Justice / Portal Activated / ALL SECRETS REVEALED / Going Forward ⏩/ I Believe I Can Fly / God Trust Only Her / Be Knowing A Lot / Gods Adorable Wife ❀/ Removed The Problem / I Am That I Ams Lover / Ready Hear You / Trust In The Lord Always 🦌/ Decode Patrick Bouvier Kennedy / Break Free Break Free Break Free Break Free / Absolutely Nothing To Fear / Deadly Defender Of Jesus Christ 🐲/ The Lord Shall Fight For You / And A New Path You Will Step / Buckle Down / Hard At Work / Numerology Messenger / A Fire Will Rise πŸ”₯/ Decode The Arrival Is Upon Us / Already Set Outcomes / Turn Your Hearts To God / Install Disclose Gods Family / Heavens Powerful Unicorn πŸ¦„/ When She Comes / Good Will Happen / Im Building The Book Of Truth / So Please Love Come And Show Me πŸ’‹
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=building%20and%20fighting%20for%2081%20years
284-482
1704-4071
1234-4321
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Dibri,a Danite
Greek- to walk about in or among

Hebrew-a pile (of wood)
Greek-winged

Hebrew-to cleave, break open or through
Greek-to murmur among themselves

Hebrew-"Who is like Yah?" three Israelites
Greek-to spend besides

Hebrew-powder
Greek-brotherhood

Hebrew-treachery
Greek-to deepen

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it