Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Happy New Year’s Eve Eve Patriots

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

🎇

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Well. Her outfit is close to you’re walking shiny!

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Never liked the song esp the "I would not lend a hand" line. Way overplayed and far too negative.. A very disappointing choice of music to bring in a new year.

I say let's do it ❤️

;)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

😉 2U2

(1) Show this thread

Tomorrow night

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

🤣😂 Won’t let me post a link to YT video!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Apparently we are on a different calendar which means it's what Thursdays Dec 30th 2022?

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

If you calculate 4/1 = 1/1; then yes.

(2) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Energy Doesn’t Lie…