Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Trump has been indicted. 🍿

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Good Morning Kim. 🤗 Sending you a big hug today…..just because…was thinking about you when I woke this morning. Here’s to a happy vibe day! 👍❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Thanks TS. Really appreciate you taking the time to tell me that. I definitely need that hug today...funny how that works. Hope you have a great vibe day, too!

(1) Show this thread

Good morning Kim. :)

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Good morning Kim and AU Family 😊. Thankful for you sharing with us in all aspects! May everyone’s day be blessed and love to you all

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW

The Whirled that We Perceive to be "Out There" is a Holo-Fractal Projection of the Quantum Source Light Within.

"As Above, So Below, As WITHIN, So Without, As the Universe, So the SOL." Hermes Trismegistus

"When You Make the Above as the Below and the Inner as the Outer and the Outer as the Inner, then the Kingdom of the Father will be made Manifest unto you." -Jesus, THE LOST GOSPEL OF THOMAS

"Let this Mind Be in YOU, that was in Christ Jesus" -Philippians 2:5

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Good morning!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Good Morning Kim...🙋

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Good Morning Kim❤️🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

GM P :)

(1) Show this thread