Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

InGod WeTrust

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thank God we’re moving to the tokenization of natural resources. A true level playing field.

America has lots of hidden stuff that no one even knows about that can benefit Americans immensely.

USD isn’t going to mean jack shit.

It’s for a reason.

When you have the lost Seven Cities of Gold hidden on your land, natural resources become vital.

The great awakening is much more than anyone realizes.

Timing is everything.

Thought this would be an interesting rabbit hole 🕳️ to look into sometime.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1NationUnderGod in this post can reply

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

the Island of Calif looks like it the San Andreas faultline interesting

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

When Doq first mentioned the Seven Cities
i immediately wondered if this was part of it.

Fascinating story.
https://www.legendsofamerica.com/victorio-peak-treasure/

It goes right to the Suez Canal……I bet it’s huge on trafficking