Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
mars 1776

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

I need to find a new browser because Brave only gives me three posts on AU instead of being able to scroll down and see more posts.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

I saw a similar issue on the mobile version of opera. I'm now using firefox on android and desktop.

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Do they censor or spy on us?

Depends on what you enable and what search engine you use. I've been using freespoke for search.

Both are reportedly secure in reviews. Brave enables many features by default. Firefox allows you to set. By default both block 3rd party tracking cookies.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I checked out Firefox and in search field was Google logo. I don't understand why

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The default search. you should be able to change..

I added a custom search setup on my firefox of freespoke under settings -> search. I added a search engine

name:
freespoke

string to use:
https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=%s

(2) Show this thread