Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

SEIZED CORPORATION ASSETS
Under the 3 key Executive Orders - many corporations were seized

13818, 13848 & 13959
Involved in child trafficking
Human trafficking
Human organ harvesting
Drug trafficking
Corruption
Bribery
War crimes
Crimes humanity

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Ž
EO 13818 is an executive order issued by the President of the United States on December 20, 2017. It authorizes the freezing of property and the restriction of entry into the United States of foreign persons involved in serious human rights abuse or corruption. It implements and expands the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act, a 2016 law that allows for sanctions against such persons. Since its issuance, EO 13818 has been used to sanction approximately 225 individuals and entities worldwide.
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13818

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

There's also H.R.9157 - To define the dollar as a fixed weight of gold, and for other purposes. Waiting in the wings... House brings it all down.

Trump supporter, patriot, time travellerπŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

😎😎

Executive Order 13818β€”Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Decentralizing banks. Gold standard in some states. People are seeing the truth.

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

Sped up the timeline
Choked off their money
Woke up the masses

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Vibes... πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

This EO alone should have alerted normies to the fact that there was a Major Problem.

i know it was one of the things i shared on the reg. You can lead em to the page but you can't make em read it πŸ˜•

(2) Show this thread