Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Thank God we’re moving to the tokenization of natural resources. A true level playing field.

America has lots of hidden stuff that no one even knows about that can benefit Americans immensely.

USD isn’t going to mean jack shit.

It’s for a reason.

When you have the lost Seven Cities of Gold hidden on your land, natural resources become vital.

The great awakening is much more than anyone realizes.

Timing is everything.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

then we stop being the global 911 coming to other country's rescue since we won't have taxpayer money for them to money launder

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Enter Sandman (Remastered)💥🙌

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZuM4zFg-60

Enter Sandman (Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Blackened RecordingsEnter Sandman (Remastered) · MetallicaMetallica (Remastered Deluxe Box Set)℗ 2021 Blackened Recordings Inc.Release...

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

Fake News!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Mike Honcho to his Publication

No.. it's not 😃

(1) Show this thread