Another rule…always check VK’s posts for hidden layers of information.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

😎👏

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

thank you... i had knight-G8 as my first....

🤔Only 1 QPost with knockout

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response April Rismiller to her Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response April Rismiller to her Publication

On November 11, 2018, a ripple ran through the entire planet. Low-intensity seismic waves were detected from Africa to Hawaii.

It all began at around 9:30 AM Universal Time, 15 miles off the coast of Mayotte, an island located between Africa and Madagascar.
The waves then traveled north. They set off sensors in Zambia, Kenya, and Ethiopia.

Soon, they buzzed on the other side of the oceans: Chile, New Zealand, Canada, and Hawaii: 11,000 miles away from Mayotte.

The sensors rang for 20 minutes.
But what is disturbing scientists is not what happened — it’s what did not happen.

https://medium.com/the-mystery-box/why-didnt-the-earth-shake-on-november-11-2018-81ff9c9ff6e3

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🥳

🔥👊🔥

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

This made me giggle 😁

(1) Show this thread