#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Army decode

=

People Need To Know What Theyre Praising / Be The Change You Wish To See In The World / My Way Or The Highway ๐Ÿ›ฃ/ I Will Punish Them For Their Ways Q / All These Mysteries Are Just Making Me Anxious And Irritable ๐Ÿคฌ/ And I Will Bring You Into The Bond Of The Covenant ๐ŸŒน/ Dont Copy Others Find Your Own Truth / Have I Not Seen Whats Been Under My Nose All Along ๐Ÿ‘ƒ/ The Trumpet Is About To Sound When We Least Expect It ๐ŸŽบ/ The Music Is Showing You Many Ways And A Lot Of Truth ๐ŸŽผ/ Decode It I Cant Stand Retarded Family That Dont Listen And Cant See ๐Ÿ‘/ Yeshua Says Do Not Persecute Or Touch My Chosen Ones / Today You Get The Message Youve Been Waiting For So Long ๐Ÿคž/ Not A Single Person On Earth Is Always Good And Never Sins / Shes Done Decoding And Is Done With Being Put On Hold Let Me Clear My Throat ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=warriors%20corner%20organic%20industrial%20base%20modernization
578-875
3307-337
2038-238
TS 11:31

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Mother. Wife. Patriot. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโšœ๏ธ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

โ€œ Shes Done Decoding And Is Done With Being Put On Hold Let Me Clear My Throatโ€ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฒ

.โœ๏ธ
Maybe this is why VK put this song on his Spotify listโ€ฆfor a time such as this ๐Ÿธ

https://spotify.link/IlM8Ej3Sxyb

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿธ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Cajun Deer to her Publication

It wasn't ever good enough. Our team wasn't ever good enough. ๐Ÿ˜•

I need family. I need help. I need a doctor. WE DONT DESERVE TO KEEP GOING IN CIRCLES SO WE CAN KEEP NOT MATTERING.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication

I'm done giving all my time to helping others who don't even give a shit to look at or learn what I'm teaching.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

DONE.

Only people mentioned by @AnnaS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anna Sunderman, click on at the bottom under it