Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

i worked for a couple of months when my youngest was around 7.

It was 3 p.m to 10 p.m. She didn't like me not
being there when she got home from school
so i quit and didn't work outside the home until
years later. My sister said one day... "sis, i think you can leave the house now she's going to graduate this year" 😝

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Family is everything

(2) Show this thread

AND THE SATANIC EVIL EDUCATION SYSTEM

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Saw this on 8kun earlier and grabbed it for you
DD 😁

I dig it!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I wouldn't call us all lazy & complacent... Pre convid, I was stuck in the matrix, I HAD to work, I had to use schools & childcare. I had NO CLUE what was going on in schools until the world shut down, my life flipped upside down & I quickly learned what was really going on. My son will never go back there. But that took a huge leap of faith, extreme lifestyle changes & priorities for our new reality. Nothing lazy about my last 3 years, I beg ignorance & entrancement prior to that. Much love & respect ❀️❀️❀️

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

True, but to their credit they were brainwashed and needing more income in many cases.