Your immune system tuned right is stronger than any vaccine. So why would you ever get a vaccine?

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

What is all this I am reading, forced to?
The DOJ must investigate if they violate your rights... it is not fun and no one else will understand...

Consumer Privacy Act (2017)
HIPPA (1996)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC 1995)
Americans with Disabilities Act(1990)
Civil Rights Act (1964)
Nuremburg Code (1947)
1st Amendment to the Constitution for the united States of America (1787)
4th Amendment to the Constitution for the united States of America (1787)
14th Amendment to the Constitution of the united States of America (1787)
Declaration of Independence (1683

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

I had a very good job in finance and i refused to continue to be silent about my rights then choosing not to enforce it against patrons or colleagues..... I was fired..... My family thinks I am crazy but I know my rights

In response Peace Justice to his Publication

Also any company not disclosing they were hacked as part of the Solar Winds attack including all your financial accounts violated the CPA (2017) I worked with all this systems at my previous job at a Fed Reserve Bank CFG - 100% of the programs and companies we use were hacked and listed in the disclosure

Prove me wrong

(2) Show this thread

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Because ... the .. TV ... told ... us.. to ...

Low tolerance for B.S. Do not believe the official story of 9/11 or JFK Assassination. Looking forward to the Best That is Yet to Come.

Agree. Wish the money spent pushing the vaccine would have gone to educating people on how their immune system worked and how to keep it strong.

A Christian Patriot from the Beautiful state of Oregon. Praying and interceding for ALL Patriot Warriors. Pres Trump is STILL my President!

Very true! More important to keep your immune system healthy and ward off all virus! Not getting in line for the vaccine. I'm waiting for these human trials to come to a more promising conclusion.

Im getting tired of giving everyone proof that they should not submit to the jab. But they all could not wait to get the vaccine. They think things will go back to normal.

Too true. Simple things, like drink warm lemon water every day, eat herbs, fruits, vegatables. Drink clean water. Sleep well. Talk a walk. Pray and fast.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

I never intended to get a vaccine They can't be trusted.

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

My employers required vaccines for 20 years. Didn't take it last year and never will again. We've been slowly poisoned. No wonder cancer clinics are overflowing.

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

All the vaccinations that people are getting, what is in them? Is it a placebo?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

would you mind getting this clear to the masses now PLEASE

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

i market a very rare Glutathione Precursor if you would like to review. let me know

Wait, they haven't been stopped yet?!

In response Chen the Cat to his Publication

the sweet old lady next door got hers last week. schwduled soon for another. i am beside myself with anger

(1) Show this thread

I will not get the vaccine either. I am very nervous now taken anything our CDC or Big Pharms pass out now. I had Kidney Cancer probably releating to the Zantac I took.

In response Love Jesus to her Publication

oh my, im so sorry to hear that. i feel the same way.

(1) Show this thread

Never!!

LOS ANGELES PATRIOT - WWG1WGA - KEK - SAVE THE CHILDREN - GOD - HOLD THE LINE - KAG - MACGA

Amen to that, I will never ever get a vaccine, NEVER! With the 6K Cures coming out, I'm planning on learning a new trait to help others. There will be so many cures coming out, we will need to train people. What better way for the anons to jump on these opportunities. I was listening to Freedom Force Battalion on YT, the other night and she had a doctor who practices Neural Therapy, what an amazing Treatment for those who have chronic pain, it's been around since the 1930S; Europe and South America pratice these treatments. https://www.prescribinglife.com/ - https://youtu.be/7QZhby0wqmU

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Breezy Anne34 to her Publication

Exactly what I want to do.......
a healing center to help cure the people.
nature reserve.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

FUK. THE. VAX. RAW.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

my whole family loves you, man!
keep up the great great work

we. won.

(1) Show this thread

i never will get this vaccine even if I lose my job .

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

Because the indoctrination has not been un-learned yet...

agreed

i have this conversation with people everyday. i pray for those that get the shot!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

My husband has been teaching that for years to patients, they think he is JUST a Chiropractor. What in the heck does he know? He's not a real doctor. I am saddened that people think there is a quick fix by popping a pill or a vaccine for "health" reasons. Can't wait for people to really understand more about their bodies. I am excited / encourgaed to see more learning and actually looking at eating better and finding all of the natural sources we have here on earth.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Chiropractors are the actual real doctors.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Not to mention a vaccine for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

NEVER! My kids dont have a single vaccine and are heaps healthier than any of their peers. All kids vaccines are also made in chynah🤮

Absolutely! Man-made synthetics/petrochemicals will kill you! Go to the CDC exhibit chart, vaccines have thermosol/Mercury, MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum oxide, green monkey and guinea pig kidneys parts, fetal tissue and other demonic crap!! Since there's glyphosate runoff for most farms and GMO products we lack important chemicals like sulfur! I supplement with 99.98% pure organic sulfer crystals among other things!

Not gonna get one, no intention of taking it ever. No flu either, nope!

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Unfortunately many who work in healthcare either get jabbed or go on unemployment. My daughter is one of them. Praying for her is all I can do.

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

My Wife is one of those as well.
Works in Healthcare and was forced to..
stipulations of, No Vaccine.. You wont be able to work in Any Area of Healthcare.

(1) Show this thread