Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Good Morning!

I'm hopeful. My faith is strong. I don't doubt what is coming.
...but man, it sure feels like the soul tests are frequent and heavy these days.

feels like we are in a loop where we are moving forward yet things feel still. I just tell myself it has to be for a reason we don't know yet...but we will.

Until then, remain hopeful & listen to good tunes :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=94932eec48c84f27

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Maybe focus on what Jesus expects of us.

Listen to the Music feat. Tom Johnston (The Doobie Brothers) | Playing For Change - YouTube

We kindly invite you to SUPPORT OUR WORK AND GET ACCESS to more videos and free downloads: http://bit.ly/JoinAndSupportPFCListen to the Music, by Tom Johnst...

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

“I know it looks like I’m moving, but I’m standing still” - Bob Dylan ‘Not Dark Yet’

https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/not-dark-yet/

I hear you Kim.
I have only one friend who is awake. We talk almost every day and lately, we both say we're sick of all of it.
Yet, we still discuss the latest posts and current happenings.
We're exhausted yet we're compelled to keep learning and I feel like we're always on high alert.
I guess we're "digital soldiers"

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Oh, man! I can sooOOOOO relate. Find myself resting a lot during the day just to keep it together.

Recite prayers out loud for about 30 minutes. I just try to stay calm and not give into fear. Don't want to add fear vibrations to the universe.

Challenging to do more right now. NObody understands what we are all going through knowing what we know and fighting on social daily to sound the alarm for the sleeping masses.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Perfectly said Kim! I have the same feeling! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨💕

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Just❤️💖💪🏻

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I feel ya.. long long movie. I am keeping myself grounded and playing healing music all day and at night when i sleep

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good morning Kim. With you in all you say above. Been listening to frequency healing music and praying lots. Helps me keep vibes high ... been tough time. Thank you for all your uplifting posts 💜✨

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Longest movie ever...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

I'm with you, Kim, but today I am having a hard time keeping it together. My sister has been in the hospital two days with Covid and I am worried. She's had Covid multiple times but never this bad. I'm afraid her immune system might be exhausted after getting the boosters. She does not sound good at all. 😓

I know everyone is so tired, but if anyone can pray for my sister it would be so appreciated. 🙏🙏

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🙏💕 and Ivermectin.

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

(61) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Somedays you just need to push through others fly by.

Good afternoon Kim. Good advice. I've been feeling the struggle/pull, like it's trying to break me! Not gonna happen though. I just surround myself with good vibes, relaxing music and more and more prayer!!! :)

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I'm going outside to run the dogs and be in the sunshine. God's world will move forward. So must we. ❤

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Good vibes ... 💛
Never give up.#FamilyIsEverything

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Today's Delta :)

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

😓

(1) Show this thread

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Stay strong everybody…..the hardest fighting is always right at the end. Standing Together shoulder to shoulder is how we will win, we got this! ⚔️🛡️🤝

WWG1WGA
InItTogether
FamilyIsEverything

https://youtu.be/Y96WY5Do_bs

Nickelback - When We Stand Together - YouTube

Buy the latest Nickelback album here:DIGITAL http://smarturl.it/NickelbackPHYSICAL http://smarturl.it/Nickelback_CD

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Always keeps me going

In response Donald J. Kirkwood to his Publication

1122 ♥️

(1) Show this thread

After Trump won we began to see the loop, biblical, why> If you did research you actually saw the future actually and now those things are being played out, so it is discernment we need to keep up our faith, We trust the Father's plan and we r sticking to it in faith! We will not fear, even in death!

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Amen to that 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Must persevere through the bad days and fight like hell the rest of the time. It is the greatest mental and emotional challenge of our life. 🙏

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

without a doubt but we are strong.
chosen for a reason.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

feeling the same, waking into the loop, moon phases pass... time feels a bit "off"
leads me back inside.
like a long s l o w breath