Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

The only thing that will wake people up ( in my opinion) is to shut down the media, arrest high profile people and SHOW it. i feel we can only wait until that happens. Maybe it will come out this week during the impeachment trial but I am not counting on it, not buying popcorn or sharing with anyone that it MIGHT happen. We arent ever given anything solid to share with people who want that. What they believe is that they got away with thoer crimes again. The fact that there have been inprecedented things happen this past year with the stupid scamdemic, doesnt give them a clue!

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

yet, had we told them ahead of time this stupidity would fo on for a year or more, they would t have believed that either. I give up trying to make people see by sharing things and talking about it. They believe what they see. They dont't walk in faith eventhough they are Christians. They walk by what they see whether it is real or not. No common sense , free or critical thinking. I have reached the level of ' I I will no longer continue to try to red pill people who have rejected what I share.' Its hard on friendships. I just want to be by myself because I am tired of dumbing down convo.

Only people mentioned by @IzzyEatner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Izzy Eatner, click on at the bottom under it