https://www.usdebtclock.org/#

On the US dept clock, now if you hover over 'US Treasury Dollars' look what pops up!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

if you take the date on the top right, and go back in time with the debt clock, it says federal reserve. Now it says us treasury.

Does anyone know who, what runs the debtclock.org acct? Where the algorithms come from, etc? Been curious about this lately.

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

That's been up there for a few weeks now. I has a 😁

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

interesting, thanks;)

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

well someone fact-checked me and said it's been there a while - just the name of us treasury dollars is new.
I've not seen it beforee but either way, it's interesting :)

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Nice! Did you notice the price of oil, Gold and Silver in 7 years. 🥴

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Operation Sound Money History...

I Like it.
😎👏

Wow! So I was digging on this a couple weeks ago…. And I found this paper on The Treasury Dollar Act of 2020 https://anonup.com/thread/11935344

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Well done Apryl!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

yes I heard a whole show that April. Good dig!

(2) Show this thread