FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Trump mentioned Andy Beal at the rally in Waco.
If you figure out The Beal Conjecture, you could win $1 million.

ABC…

XRP will be divisible by 1 million “dots” (it’s rumored to be). Those little divisible values will be called “dots“…
If 1 “dot” is valued at one penny, one XRP would be valued at $10,000.

ABC = … (we’ve only just begun)
ABC, easy as 123.

XYZ = (The end won’t be for everyone)

Alpha and Omega/Trump/Jesus vibes here..

I’m not a mathematician, but I can see dots…

I guess I shouldn’t have fooked around so much in Algebra.

If you win it, remember the tips I gave you :)

https://www.andrewbeal.com/Beal-AndrewBeal/media/AndrewBeal/Documents/Beal-Conjecture-Prize-Increased-130603.pdf

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Sorry can you clarify the end won't be for everyone...xyz? Is this something Q posted? I cannot find you said that statement

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

ABC is the beginning of the ALPHA bet. XYZ is the end of the alphaBET.

Genesis to the book of Revelation…

I’m just sharing what I “see” is all.

The deep state is going down, and everything will be flipped. Think, “the Times They Are-A-Changin’ or Like a Rolling Stone - both by Bob Dylan.

God is Jesus. Christ consciousness. The alpha and the Omega. The first and the last. We are living in the end days for [them].

All of it ties in with moving heaven and earth, like Trump said in the last rally.

XRP bridge currency brings abundance and peace on earth, as well as so many other surprises.

I’m no genius mathematician, but I can help out in some ways.

Only people mentioned by @SUPItsME in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Talaga Nightss, click on at the bottom under it