Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Michael and I
Michael and I
Michael and I

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Oh the things we've seen. Just finished watching Don't Drinks' compilation of this tranny Hellscape. Thanks for the send.

https://anonup.com/thread/12030316

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

we in that "transition" bro ?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

When will it all end brother? There has to be so much more to fill our beautiful minds with than all of this. I see you punching away on multiple platforms. Good stuff. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

He is gross!

😱

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can't wait til ppl realize this deception.
They will really freak the hell out when they realize it wasn't even their children!

These ppl are sick!
This man should be ..... well brought to justice for the lies he put on this country and the lives he ruined and affected adversely.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No telling yet, for sure, who their real parents are but it's gonna be interesting Nana.

(1) Show this thread

Correct-it is Michael LaVaughn Robinson 💥

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THIS IS ONE IM WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO FIND OUT ABOUT WITH THEIR GREAT DECEPTION

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Me too. Though I really feel for the young children who put this demon on a pedestal.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Men are from Mars and Women DON'T Have a Penis!

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Can you believe that we even have to say it?

(1) Show this thread

No! That’s Michael!

In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

Papi posted this Barack Hussein gaffe today where he refers to Michelle as Michael. I wish that I could import the video.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1640431636973076483

(1) Show this thread