My sister took some great photos at the rally in Waco on Saturday. They had awesome seats!
♥️🇺🇸♥️

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

THESE ARE FANTASTIC PHOTOS OF OUR PRESIDENT AND I LOVE THE ONE OF TED AND MATT TOO

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

She had so many more including MTG & Mike Lindell too. Here she is with Matt. She said they were all amazing. Going up into the stands all day & taking photos with people.

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Awesome pictures! Thanks

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

These are great! Thanks for sharing with us. One of these days I want to see our favorite president in person.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Wow! They did have great seats!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Gah...one of these days I'm going to see my main man...great pics.

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

They look awesome❤️