Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

A human being is not one who looks a human being rather one who acts like a human being. ~Jose Silva

That is not a mother but an evil entity. So sad for the child!!! You cannot change gender it is coded in your DNA. God is written in your DNA that is why they want your DNA corrupted!!! So they can control you. Pure EVIL!!!

Knowledge is power and ignorance is evil!!!

Fear, guilt, manipulation and ignorance are the tools they use to keep people from finding their TRUE power within!!!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

The MSM and all of the 'Baby daddy' and 'Baby momma' snow job is a big disconnect from parenting, Those still taken in by the If we can't kill them we'll sterilize them gang., are blinded by their ignorance. Likes and reposts are their bread and butter. And for them there is no bad publicity. There are many paid spin doctors to "fix" the narrative. Daytime women's programs are disgustingly anti family values and go full woke instead. Not really surprising. Just saying.

It's easier for a teen to get their hands on an AR than a full mastectomy, and the latter won't help them when they walk into a school with the intent to kill.

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

All I can think is that those parents are so desperate to fit in with this dysfunctional society no matter what the cost!