NGL this is concerning, but I know we've all been feeling it.
Elon has been warning everyone, including our government, for a long time (see clip below from Joe Rogan in Sept 2018).

It would be naive of us to not think/know the bad guys have their own use of this for nefarious reasons.

i have many questions, but the most important are:

- do we fully know what the bad guys have?
- do we have a way to stop it...or have the good guys done so and we just aren't aware yet?

I pray it's a yes to both of those...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra3fv8gl6NE

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Two great questions. My answer to both.
1. Trust God He Always Wins
2. Trust The Plan. Inspired by God.
He's got this.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Who programmed it

What is the prime directive it has been given

Does it have a back door... if so... who has the key

These are the questions that worry me over AI.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Artificial Intelegence
Isn't that like fake news?
Why not just go to source?
Things do go better with God.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

if you believe in the Looking Glass, which I do, that makes total sense!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Well ive resisted technology as computers and social media from the start. Have never sent an email, and couldnt start a desktop computer either cuz i never have. And now i have two accts: TS & AU and a music page. I dont expect to continue as i do now when i am on the other side of this shitshow. I feel when VK brought chat gpt to our attn it was a test...as everything else in life is, to see how readily and blindly people would take to it...but also to see what the avg person would ask of it. Ive never visited chat gpt but im also suspicious as to whether we are run thru it already with these very discussions now. Just because im paranoid doesnt mean its not happening.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Whatever Source of Information that You Utilize, from Books, to the Internet, to Social Media to Chat GPT it is ALWAYS Necessary to Use Your Own God-Given Skills of Critical Thinking Coupled with Intuitive, Heart-Centered Discernment.
That is, as You and Others on this Site, ALREADY KNOW, is the KEY which allows you to see through the Authoritarian, Inverted Matrix that has been Carefully Woven Around Us Since Birth.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I'm stupid I had to look up NGL lmfao! I'm such an idiot sometimes...Now what were you saying about AI...You think AI could fool me? Check mate! LOL

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

Elon said that engaging with Ai would be like summoning a demon. I believe him.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I have to trust that in order for us to have a bright new future, it’s been taken care of.

It’s really helpful on all my rebuttal emails…

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

That is why I would ask that people be careful before engaging with something even like ChatGPT
You just don't know what kind of beast you may be feeding

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I agree - that could be a bad AI - it could be tracking people who use it.
Waiting to see the full TRUTH revealed and know who is good and who is bad……I think it will flip on a dime and 97% of things have already been done behind the scenes. Time will tell…..be safe and keep your VIBES HIGH!!! :)

(1) Show this thread