Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

We got out a while ago. Saw what was happening to us and walked away from the city and the corp world. We also stopped watching TV, never had a smart phone. Moved to a beautiful country home and enjoy nature, which is kind enough to feed us. Our work is our play. Once it is really seen, it can’t be unseen.

B.I.N.G.🎯.

I always wonder where God is, in a story like this. Forgotten God does not mean He is not there. Anyone who keeps God close at heart will probably not fall for this.

In response Every Time to her Publication

Absolutely true, I think that is why alot of us here on AU know this and why we have saw right through it 😊

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

The seed...
Grows in the Pine tree.....

😇👏🙏

. Yep! 🥰🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Definitely that way for many.
NOT my future!

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Not my future either😊

(1) Show this thread

What movie is this from?

In response Chance Whymel to his Publication

My Dinner with Andre (1981) - Full Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4lvOjiHFw0

My Dinner with Andre (1981) - Full Movie - YouTube

Old friends Wallace (Wallace Shawn) and Andre (Andre Gregory) haven't seen each another in five years and agree to meet for dinner. Andre, a once well-known ...

(1) Show this thread