Having a hard time on a personal level lately. About to hit the Big 50. Having anxiety over this. My mom passed at 51 and then lost my dad a year and a half later. He was 55. Panic attacks are starting to happen again just like when they passed. I guess me in age getting closer to their age when they passed is bringing this on. They still had so many years ahead of them. Grandkids weddings and enjoying their great grandchildren. Uggh, this is tough.
Lead me through this Lord 🙏

Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Warfare Warriors prayer group has you listed! Remember to always speak life! Proverbs 18:21

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

My mother died at 59, I am the youngest at 64, Oldest is 72, we are all alive. I thought of this as the age approached. Stay away from hospitals, that is what killed my mother. Be a conscious eater, do what makes you happy, spend time with like minded peeps. Acknowledge and remember your parents for all they meant to you in their shortened years and bless every day you have here.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Hello Honey, Anxiety and fear is not of God and will shorten your life. Praise and joy will lengthen it. You have free will to choose. You reap what you sow. Hope these reminders help you. Big Hugs.

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers sent for good health and a long peaceful life. 🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

You will be alright Patriot. Guard your thoughts. The 23rd and 91st Psalms are wonderful Psalms for protection. Go within and find that still small voice to guide you. You are LOVED and you are ENOUGH!!! Much LOVE to you!!!