I feel weird today. I feel darkness. I feel hopelessness. So much darkness and drama all I want to hide from the world. Everyone experiencing so much death and dis-ease. Been with My best friend, his vaccinated parents dying, his mom withering away from lung cancer that in one year, is about to claim her life any moment. His dad lost his mind completely to dementia since vaccine. He doesn’t even understand his wife is laying there wasting away. It’s unbelievable just trying to wrap my head around it, and the money they are taking from my friend, the medical industry. It’s costs a ton to die. I can’t believe this is where we are in this world. But it’s right in front of me and it’s only just begun. GOD HELP US ALL

😪 Apryl ...empathize with you as i too have had great loss of family members and observing loved ones' pain, within that empty feeling is opportunity into your eternal presence. I had to become intimately intimate with the grief, sobbing my heart out, but AT THE SAME TIME, realized it is important not to wallow in it and become victimized by it.

Every experience consists of energy ...of consciousness. When you are truly ready to let go of grief, go right into the epicenter of it. Feel it fully. Witness yourself in it, dissociate from it a degree. Know yourself as the eternal presence.
Then you’ll have to process out and release the ties and the energy that have been holding you in that old construct. Finally, give the energy back to the universe. When grief arises in a sense of loss, it’s because we’ve lost ourself in the mirror of life that we manifested. Let it disssolve and recreate as something entirely New. 🙏💓

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Margical ONE, click on at the bottom under it