It's going to be BIBLICAL. Trust the DIVINE plan. Read up on revelation and the signs in the stars. I know we all want action we can see but what is happening is The Judgement. God walks the earth reading the hearts of man. The choices we make now are the most critical. Be a Soldier of God. The Full Armor of God is provided to the faithful. I have mine.....The Lion of Judah has come as foretold and his plan is not going to be revealed to us until he decides. โšกโšกโšก๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ

Only people mentioned by @JupitersMuse in this post can reply

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

America is PISSED!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Powerful!!!! I am not scared, I lean on God and the Angels for protection and I know what time it is. ๐Ÿ™โšก๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ

i have mo doubt, this will be the most awesome thing i see for the rest of this day ๐Ÿ˜Ž very cool

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts