Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDonald J Trump is STILL the President!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I'd like to ask for prayers for my husband, as some know he recently had a defibrilator implanted as he suddenly developed pretty severe heart failure. Now, after some preliminary testing to find the cause of the HF, he was found to have a blood disorder, his body is making too many red blood cells. We will see a Hematologist Oncologist tomorrow, plus he'll have a CAT scan. This is another layer of worry and distress, something we don't need right now. I do feel that this is partly a Spiritual attack. Please pray for him, that we wouldn't get bad news from the CT scan, and for me that I will be able to keep my emotions in check LOL!! I'm all over the place right now.
Thank you Fam!!!โค๏ธ

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby๐Ÿถโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Praying for you both๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Spirit & Truth, click on at the bottom under it