🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Sometimes I feel like this movie is following me. This is a very rare weather event for L.A. I am actually way south of Los Angeles in a very beautiful coastal town that could be described as the Palm Beach of the west coast which is partly why we chose it and also why I have to get a job pronto. 5K per month isn't gonna pay itself.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana heard about this yesterday too.
I didn't have time to check, but I wondered if this had EVER happened before.
[they] just keep messing with our weather.

This affects people, real people real homes and families.

Geez hun, 5k per month is so much that it should be fiction!
Idk how ppl can EVEN handle living costs like that. I can't imagine all that many jobs that would pay enough to support that.

No damn wonder there are so many homeless ppl in California.

5k here would mean you were renting a 10k sq ft mansion or estate or something.

Maybe we can all go in on this until Anon Island is open for business. And yes, this is an empty lot here and, yes, it costs 47 million dollars or- as I prefer to say- 470 $100,000's.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Absolutely Fan, I was considering buying a place in CA when my ship comes in. That's a beautiful spot, so put me on the list please.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

You gottit fren.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Del Mar is beautiful❤️Dark to Light🙏🏻✨💕🕊

Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all (Mark 9:35)

Good thing we hold xrp

In response odog 222 to his Publication

Who's we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? LOL.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Interesting location & price!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

😂😂Sounds a lot better that way

Wonder who owns that primary house next to it.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

8.5 acres for the southern CA headquarters, since CA will emerge into play as a desirable, sensible, still gorgeous spot.

Encompassing over 5.5 flat and usable ocean front acres, this very rare offering currently boasts 4 buildable sites with the ability to revert back to 7 buildable sites with City approval. The building potential does not stop there. Take advantage of unique larger FAR on most of the site not available to any other lots in Del Mar. Centrally located just steps to the beach or the heart of the village, enjoy breathtaking views up and down the coastline from this one-of-a-kind property. Also available for sale as four separate parcels.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I like the way you think.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

We can build a Trump Tower here.

I thought of that but I don't think that there's room enough for parking.

(1) Show this thread