Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

GOD HELP ME! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. YOU CALLED MY BABY GIRL HOME AND I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY, NO I HAVE TO FIGHT THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED! GOD, YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU KNOW THE PAST 3 YEARS FOR MY BABY GIRL AND I HAVE BEEN HELL, PLEASE LORD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO FIGHT THIS COMPANY. I JUST BURIED MY BABY πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”πŸ’”

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Sweet lady there are other options for that bill. Fill out the financial shelp paperwork and get it dropped.

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Call the hospital billing office and ask for the finanacial aide paperwork. If your income is low enough they will cancel the bill. I had to do it for my husband when his appendix rptured. They cancelled the whole hospital bill and most of the docttor bills.

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

This is the life insurance that is giving us hell. It is a 10,000 policy and we own the funeral home 15,000.

(1) Show this thread