Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Juan the fraud

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

You are welcome to your opinion that is not mine. I was speaking of Scott's verbiage.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I know for sure the original Juan O Savin is NOT a fraud & he is fighting for the Children...The same as PDJT. I will defend both when I read false statements. I do not know Nino or Scott to voice my opinion. You're Welcome

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will have to say, I do not doubt him being a good man and a fine military warrior, but as for me his message of "Standing alone with just the men around you" seemed to come across as screw everyone else and divide up the country.

I was more in line with us UNITING the country and helping everyone around us that we are able to. wwg1wga ya know.

Perhaps his message just did not come across exactly the way he entended or .... maybe it did.... Idk.

We dont all have to agree on everything I do know that.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

First time I watched him It didn't feel good so I never watched again

(1) Show this thread