Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

If you truely have a cold here are a few natural remedies that kick its ass: 1. Gold Kili this is ginger crystals and potassium and I do not know where to get it other than amazon sorry to say. Given to me by a mother of 3 who got tierd of her kids getting sick all the time. 2. Cepecol mouthwash. my former doctor told me this works better than chloroseptic in a spray bottle (I am not a medical professional) and he said to gargle with it. Any Vitiman D such as Sunlight and oregano oil. If it covid of course you know HDC.

Rest Darlin' If anyone deserves it, you do! sending Love and healing Prayers! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I totally want the shirt Ms Veronica. How do I get it?

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Staci Metts to her Publication

☺️This is a Large, if that is the correct size, please DM me

(1) Show this thread

My middle child has this shirt and wears it proud! Praying for you beautiful!

Here to stand for what's right

prayers for a speedy recovery so you'll bounce back with more gusto than before . God bless

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil πŸΏπŸ˜‰Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

i hope that you feel better quickly

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Feel better soon! I love this shirt!

Wow, that's a beautiful baby.