Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

GOD HELP ME! I REFUSE TO GIVE UP. YOU CALLED MY BABY GIRL HOME AND I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY, NO I HAVE TO FIGHT THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED! GOD, YOU KNOW MY HEART, YOU KNOW THE PAST 3 YEARS FOR MY BABY GIRL AND I HAVE BEEN HELL, PLEASE LORD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO FIGHT THIS COMPANY. I JUST BURIED MY BABY πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’”πŸ’”

Lord I come to you on behalf of our sister Mary in her time of great need. You tell us that you will go before us in battle and fight our side. You never leave us nor forsake us in our lowest time and Lord, I'm asking you to win this fight for our dear sister. Lord, you see this dark valley she is walking thru and she sure does need your unfailing hand right now. I am declaring and decreeing that this problem with this insurance company will be taken care of as soon as possible and you pull this grieving mother close to you and help her right now. I pray this in your mighty name, and I thank you for your mercy and grace. Amen.

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it