Stunning video’s emerge of police Officers REMOVING HELMETS and joining and marching with protestors in Paris..

WE ARE WITNESSING HISTORY AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

Channel:@JFK_TV

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Makes me think of that song from Les Miserables, "Do you hear the people sing?" Goosebumps!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

They have no choice but to side with the people when the ones in power took everything from them, pensions included

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I was just on my way to post this.. :D

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

Lol....More than welcome to copy and/or share this...the more that gets out and shared the better!!😉

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bless them all!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow! I knew the firemen did this -- this is great with the police officers too!