#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

Stay The Course / A Christmas Story / Going Home Forever / Good Woman / The Actual Truth Of It All / Moronic Psychopaths πŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ/ I Have Found It / The Sourcecode Of All Human Beings / Thank You God For Being Kind πŸ™/ Secret Magic Control Agency / I Dont Give A Shit / Im Falling Now 😭/ 444 / Help Is On The Way / Proof Of The Past / Get Ready To Fiesta πŸ₯³/ Spiritual Cloud ☁️/ Stone Cold Crazy πŸ€ͺ / Decode Remove Curse / I Am Here With You / Soon Dot Dot Dot / Today Was A Good Day / Learn The Secret Code πŸ” πŸ”’/ The Appointed Time / What A Great Evening / The Bible Key The Prophets πŸ”‘/ I Am Jupiter Eagle πŸ¦…/ Gematria Prophecy / Gods Deadly Daughter / Gets Magic Powers ✨/ Calm Quiet Collected 😎/ Now Comes The Pain πŸ’€/ Kundalini Awakening πŸ‘/ Decode Provable God Code 🦌/ No Do Overs Hoe / I Told The Truth / A Miracle Is Happening πŸͺ„βœ¨
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=getting%20the%20job%20done
180-081
1080-0801
1132-2311
TS 9:59

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-a stream, river
Greek-incessant

Hebrew-powder
Greek-brotherhood

Hebrew- to wear away or out
Greek-to beget, to bring forth

Hebrew-an offering made by fire
Greek-without understanding

Hebrew-"son of Zoheth", a man of Judah
Greek-nakedness

Hebrew-Chadlay, an Ephraimite
Greek-to lay the foundation of

Hebrew- "my God is God", the name of several Israelites
Greek-to send up, produce, send back

Hebrew- "my father is a lamp", an Israelite name
Greek-a contest, great fear

Hebrew- to despise
Greek-Berenice, Bernice, daughter of Herod Agrippa I

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it