πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I spent my usual several hours digging this morning and I got nothin. I'm just admitting it. Nothing to really sink my teeth into at least. I feel like we're in a holding pattern. It's fine. The wheels of justice take time to turn so I'm going to get ready for my interview and wish you a beautiful day. This seems like an ideal time to take a break if you haven't in a while or ever. It's very refreshing. Talk soon.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm having normies over for dinner tomorrow so I'm busy making lasagne. Tomorrow, I'll throw in a few red-pill zingers here and there, plus I'm leaving the Hunter Biden laptop report in plain view. I'll have a break on Saturday during POTUS's rally. Good luck with your interview.

Ur so BadAss! Have fun! πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ€πŸπŸ€πŸ‘ŠπŸ€

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @This_guy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Thank you again Victor.