🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I spent my usual several hours digging this morning and I got nothin. I'm just admitting it. Nothing to really sink my teeth into at least. I feel like we're in a holding pattern. It's fine. The wheels of justice take time to turn so I'm going to get ready for my interview and wish you a beautiful day. This seems like an ideal time to take a break if you haven't in a while or ever. It's very refreshing. Talk soon.

Yes, I agree with you - ideal time for a break.
Goodness is breaking out all over... I can feel it,
I can see it. Very hopeful for the future.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

So hopeful. This movie is quickly approaching scenes that we will not be able to take our eyes off of. That's why I hope mi frens treat themselves to some respite before it's too late.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Seeing the word "respite", took me right back to a time when my mother-in-law used to talk to me, about the value of respite - specifically in cases where one is a primary care-giver - but I didn't listen. Now, I'm listening.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

More on comment below...
Re: "value". This morning, I woke up thinking about this - it was more than value, that my mother-in-law was referencing, it was absolute necessity! It's not that I disagreed with her, because I didn't, it's just that I didn't know how to go about it, having never seen my mother take a moment of time for herself, during my entire childhood. (I'm spending more and more time, looking back at my childhood, and making note of patterns that I've brought forward that aren't relevant to my life, now, and certainly not helpful, and replacing that with a better way, for me, to be in this world,
now).
I recently discovered, 'A Journey Into The Unknown With Jesus' - on YouTube. I totally resonate with what I am hearing, and now spend regular amounts of time, working my way through it,

(2) Show this thread