And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

🙏

In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication

This verse has been on my mind too.

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I feel you will only act out of love, and that you have already prayed for the answer. Nothing but love. 🙏

That is my aim, and why I'm so conflicted about saying too much too hastily. I always try to see the best in people, even after all the bad these people have done...I still pray for them nearly everyday, I still want them to feel the love they are so obviously desperately seeking out, I want them to come to the light, to feel true happiness and peace in their hearts, and accept our forgiveness for their evil to truly change and stop repeating toxic patterns and for the dark spirits of deception to come out of their bodies! I'm taking my time because I want it to come from the right place.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Being here on the site has not been the same for me. One can feel it...it hurts my soul. I feel your angst though. The one thing I have always tried to do is not judge anyone, I believe you are the same. Yesterday, it felt like chaos here. Today, I expected humbling to have occurred. I did not. It appears to have even doubled down. I have no words. I will continue to pray with you. ~LOVE~

Thank you, pray God gives me the right answers and good words.

(1) Show this thread