They finally suspended me on Twitter!
I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad
I think today is the 2nd round of Purges
Glad we have another place to hang!

Only people mentioned by @IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication

still over there ~ pondering exit.

would love to be at it full time over here, for sure!

looking forward to hanging with you guys SOON!

I got the boot ysterday for the 2nd time this week.

Yes, they suspended me too very thankful for another place to hang also! :)

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

They got me today also. I did go to the appeal page and remind them that Patriots took their platform and kicked their butts with it. Lol.

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

welcome home 🇺🇸👍🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I am glad you are here with us Laura! its starting to feel like home around here! 💛

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

We are getting the Twitter fam back together. Nice to see you here!!

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

Glad to see you again Laura 🥰🇺🇸‼️

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

Me too got it today

You lasted longer than me. I got bumped 2 days ago

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

I got suspended today too.

No worries@iam_laura9, their stock is plunging. We are leaving in droves. Their business model is collapsing. Those that have not been kicked off, are deleting the twitter/facebook accounts. #GodWins

Welcome to the rendezvous point

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

There's not a stench here :) Welcome Laura :) Wouldn't be the same without our#9

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

They got me today

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

Crazy. At least you lasted longer then most.

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Me too! I couldn't take the pure evil anymore anyway. I think that might be asking too much of us. We both stuck in till this day! Proud of you!

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

In response Linda Smith to her Publication

i also got suspended today LOL

(1) Show this thread

they got me again today too!!! and the other big purge got y main acct hahah i tweeted VK and was instantly banned along with all the others

They just got me too. My account was small and I was "behaving".🤷‍♀️🤣

just a few mins ago...

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

Bullshit hack on the Gov website.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

I feel the same way! As long as i have a place to keep in touch with my peeps and get information I'm happy to be off the communist platforms! Welcome!! I got booted during the first purge and my backup account went down a few days later. I'm officially done!

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

I feel the same way! As long as i have a place to keep in touch with my peeps and get information I'm happy to be off the communist platforms! Welcome!! I got booted during the first purge and my backup account went down a few days later. I'm officially done!

I got whacked today, too. I mostly retweet and they got me after RT'ing about the Nat'l Guard having 2k troops in DC. I am a small acct not worth anyone's time and yet I've been suspended three times. One permanently.

I got whacked today, too. I mostly retweet and they got me after RT'ing about the Nat'l Guard having 2k troops in DC. I am a small acct not worth anyone's time and yet I've been suspended three times. One permanently.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

welcome to the club

Me too. Set up another but lasted only six hours. No hope for peeps on Twitter. Freedom of speech is out of the window for sure. What they gonna do Bidens lot when all they have left is the bare minimum and Bots. Sad place lately just for the deep State NWO bs to push their agendas ever more so on those who don't do any critical thinking or research for themselves. Maybe they might wake up. I hope so.

A Nena concerned about the children 👩‍👧‍👦. Wife to retired submariner ⚓. Patriot 🇺🇸

Me too and I barely repost!

just suspended too and I never did anything

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

wish this platform spread before we all got band so peole could no where to find all us