Think about how many things around you have a mic or camera... tell me they're not recording you! Privacy does not exist.

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

I've been wondering if Roku has a camera inside of it. I tried shining a light, but hard to tell.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

lol I hate it. My car has a mind of its own too.

BLACK GORILLA TAPE OVER THE CAMERA AND TURNED THE SOUND OFF

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Which is why we find great entertainment in yelling F*%K YOU G**GLE at every opportunity. On a more serious note, email filtration was explained in a college class years ago.

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

right along with the fact that we are bought and sold numerous times throughout our lives via our social security numbers......

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

my kids are young and figured this out. they play games with it. they will talk about certain items and bet each other on commercials to come. it's eerily true.
my son asked why he says something in the house does it show up on ads on his phone. skeary

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

Well I hope they enjoy the show kek

I work in Telecom...I learned that years ago and can confirn this as true.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Maybe they will be inclinded to use my info and solve some REAL crimes perpetrated against our children!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🧐

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fact check = True.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

[They] can only hear me. I have tape over the lenses on all my devices!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yup ✅💯🙏✝️

(4) Show this thread