Enough with Simon Parkes.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

107 aka Jaun o savin just did an interview with Steele, including Chalie Ward. i was surprised.

I'm genuinely asking- why do people trust Juan O' Savin?

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @nonnymouse in this post can reply

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication

sorry just saw this. Clearly 107 gets some things right and sometimes he gets it wrong. He is very clear that not everyone is tapped in on the plan.i believe he was wrong about the guy with the horns 1/6/21. Ghost Ezra was more compelling. A lot of what he says doesn't make sense.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

I trust Juan. He does not make big promises but he does try to give the big picture and a different perpective by telling stories and analogies. He has not promised dates except by April 1.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I trust only God, Trump and myself. All others trust, but VERIFY.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Because he's very myserious,, all we see is his feet,,, we love mystery.